Is the options menu fixed on linux? The text wasn't appearing for me in the demo.
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Space Mercs is an extreme arcade space combat game where the amount of projectiles and lasers on-screen is only toppled by the amount of stars in the universe! Will you be able to complete all the mercenary missions and become the best pilot in the Galaxy?
Throughout the game’s mission campaign you will dodge, chase, fire, escort and absolutely obliterate enemies ranging from small drones to huge battleships while bound to a single rule: “If it moves, it dies“.
- Huge, real-time, space ship battles, with up to hundreds of spaceships on screen at the same time
- Mission battles range from small (3-10 ships) and scale up into the gigantic sector wide battles (400-500 ships)
- Single-player campaign where the stakes increase with every mission
- Thousands of projectiles on screen at every time
- Consistent graphics and performance even on really low hardware specs
- Shooter-style control and flight system optimized for Keyboard and Gamepad use
- Instant battle mode where you are thrown in a procedural generated battle of epic scales
- Loadout system for ship weaponry and internal systems
- Coffee-break design where you can pickup and play in short 3 to 10 minute sessions
- Functional cockpit display
- Battle Designer that allows you to create your very own battle with up to 4000 ships (available after completing the main missions).
The game does not feature mouse support for ship controls! It has been designed and optimized for keyboard and gamepad.
Purchasing the game awards a Steam key that can be used to activate the game on Steam!
|Published||10 days ago|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, Atmospheric, Bullet Hell, Flight, Space, Space Sim, Third-Person Shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Blog, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Space Mercs officially launched on Itch!9 days ago